Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tracy Feith For Target

Tracy Feith For Target

These are my favorite looks from Targets most recent feature designer, Tracy Feith, which will be available from May 17-June 20. The vintage inspired pieces have a real surfer, boho-chic look and feel to them with beautiful floral prints and a little bit of Lolita influence. There are a few pieces, which aren't shown here, that have a bit too much 1960's upholestry look for my taste but overall I'm a fan of this collection. It's way more me than the super punky Alexander McQueen line.
My favorite thing about the collection is the styling of black socks with sandals! If you would have shown me that a year or two ago, I would have considered it a disgrace to fashion, but now, I would totally combine the two. I think it was actually yesterday that I was thinking about wearing black socks with sandals at Bonnaroo (when I'm not wearing my new pastel pink KEDS).

No comments:

Post a Comment