Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dear Creatures

Dear Creatures

I have fallen in looove with Dear Creatures Spring/Summer 2009 collection, and rarely do I ever find an entire collection that appeals to me like this one. Just flipping through the lookbook, I found at least six pieces that I would wear. Designer Bianca Benitez' lovely line, inspired by Pricilla Presley and Sharon Tate, contains a variety of 1960's inspired colors and prints. Its number one fan, Zooey Deschanel has been caught in Dear Creature threads in several different interviews, and she even holds up two of the dresses in her famous cotton commercial. (they are the last two dresses in the ad...here)
I can't wait for the fall 2009 collection to hit the shelves in August. I can't find any sneak peak photos, but I do know that it is a collection inspired by 1960's girl scouts troops! That may sound silly to some, but I love the idea of little girl dresses and troop photos. I'm so excited to see what's to come!!!

Dear Creatures Fall09 postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment