Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Etsy Faves

I want to say thank you to the lovely Tracy for tagging me in a fun little "etsy favorites" post. I love browsing etsy for unique pieces and great bargains, although it made me kind of sad considering I leave for Bonnaroo today. I won't be able to spend money again for a few weeks so if you like any item you see, chances are it's probably affordable. As you'll be able to tell, I'm really into playsuits, yellow dresses, and straw purses at the moment! Enjoy.




1960's Shift Dress
I'm such a sucker for peter pan collars.


Bowtie
Oh, the things that I could do with this bow tie!


Straw Gladstone Bag
LOVE LOVE LOVE


1950's Lemon Drop Dress
This is probably my favorite silhouette, and the pin tucks make for the perfect finishing detail.


1980's Pin Stripe Playsuit
I love how lightweight and summery this romper is!


1950's Playsuit
$14 was the appeal of this charming playsuit.


Chambray Dress


Repurposed Thermometer Necklace
From Magpie & Birdie, one of my favorite local vintage shops!

NOW, I wanna see etsy faves from Danielle, Dianna, and Mamushka Marie. TAG!




3 comments: