Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feathers and Fringe

Feathers and Fringe
Feather Shirt: U.O.
Denim Skirt: Vintage Calvin Klein (cut shorter) from Saver's
Fringe T-Straps: U.O.
Straw Purse: Goodwill

I wore this out thrifting with some friends yesterday. I guess you could say I went with an indian theme...feathers on the shirt/fringe on the sandals. I rarely wear either of these pieces, so I was happy to find that they went well together. The thirt stores were closing by the time I got out, but I was able to find a couple of pieces that I really like, both of them sheer and summery (more on that tomorrow). We were only able to make it to the worst goodwill in town before closing time, so we decided that since we were so broke that we would just grill the remainder of our Bonnaroo food. It was delish and the company was nice!

1 comment:

  1. You look ten kinds of lovely, my dear! If I didn't adore you in it I might just be jealous of that denim skirt ;)! Thank you so much for the shout out and sweet words, it really made my day! I hope you like your little package :D Enjoy!

    xoxo Mars

    ReplyDelete