Monday, June 8, 2009

Book My Look

50's Sailor Dress Collage
Vintage Dress: Paddywack's
Vintage Belt: Magpie & Birdie
Vintage Shoes: Goodwill
Bow: Estate Sale

I officially LOVE my new sailor dress. I wore it out yesterday and chose to style it with a pair of red heels from goodwill. They've got the cutest little rose buds on the top and the perfect size heel for my liking. I haven't found much else in my closet to wear with those shoes, so I was happy to finally have a match. I tried to pin my hair up into a bob after watching the Chanel cruise runway show, but of course I was working with less product and a lot less talent than the Chanel hair stylists. My hair pales in comparison to the models, but it worked out for my peaceful Sunday stroll downtown.
50's Sailor Dress Collage

6 comments:

  1. HEY! welcome to my blog world. I'm getting the photos of Dani ready for a post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i just tagged you a fun, easy lil one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me learning blogging is like me learning how to drive and your my dad, teaching me how to switch gears... hahahahah

    I had so much fun shooting and I love your blog, I'm gonna dedicate myself to reading it all the time and updating mine as often as possible, once a day right?

    And Stephen, could you explain to me how you do everything from gmail?? So confused about that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look marvelous in this by the way.

    ReplyDelete