Monday, April 13, 2009

Numero Tokyo: Havana Rendez-vous

Havana-Rendez-Vous-6

Havana-Rendez-Vous-10

Havana-Rendez-Vous-5

Havana-Rendez-Vous-7

Havana-Rendez-Vous-3

Here's a look at some more photographs from the the internet that I felt were worthy of a post. They really inspired me, especially the last photo which reminds me a lot of Cody's photography style. These photos, which will be in the May 2009 issue of Numero Tokyo, have such a depression feel in the colors and in the surroundings. My absolute favorite is the one of the couple on the bed. This photograph makes me ask questions, which I like, and all of the colors and textures are stunning: the walls, the bed, the t.v., the shoes, it's all so beautiful! I love photos of things or places that aren't perfect, Cody's the same way. That's why we're always on the hunt for old decrepit buildings and furniture; we contemplate breaking into boarded up mansions downtown a lot, but we're always too scared to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment