Friday, April 10, 2009

Estate Sale: Part II

Sorry to leave you guys before, but I'm back now with more of my estate sale vintage treasures. Also, sorry for the quality of these photos, I had to shoot them with my cell phone.

IMG_0028
Vintage 60's Striped Cotton Shift Dress
For the shoot I'm thinking Margot from the Royal Tenenbaums

IMG_0029
Vintage 50's Gingham Cotton Day Dress

IMG_0033
Vintage 50's Edwardian Blouse

IMG_0036
Vintage 50's Cotton Day Dress
This one is for me! I feel so beautiful in this dress. I may still shoot it though. I'm thinking horn rimmed glasses, short gloves, bobby socks with some t-strap heels, and maybe a little bit of netting in the hair.

IMG_0039IMG_0038
Vintage 50's 2 Piece Suit

IMG_0041
Vintage 50's Cotton Dress

IMG_0042
Vintage 40's/50's Peter Pan Collar Blouse
This is the blouse I have been searching for. I can't wait to pair it underneath shirts and dresses!

IMG_0044
Vintage 60's Playsuit/Romper
This is probably for me too...ah I'm horrible. I love this piece though! I will definitely be shooting this one. I've got a perfect bright blue jumper to put Hannah in for a doubles photo shoot!

IMG_0045
Vintage 50's Gingham Cotton Day Dress
This is a must have for the season; now I just need a boater hat. I'm probably going to sell this one in the store though...I've got to give up something!

I love every piece that I picked up, but I couldn't quit thinking about the horn rimmed glasses that I left behind. This sounds horrible, but I went back today. I got the glasses, a dress, a blazer, a cardigan, and an old LIFE magazine. I'm feeling a little guilty now, but I adore every piece that's hanging there. I'll try to post photos of the rest later.

1 comment:

  1. Add stuff to your shop! i see some adorable pieces i would mind owning =)

    ReplyDelete